• You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to enable us, our partners, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our "Partner Companies") to provide the services which are available through the Site.
• If you send us personal correspondence such as e-mails, letters or post messages on the bulletin boards we may collect such information into a file specific to you and we will use such information to maximise the Site's relevance to you. This information will not be made available to other companies unless you request us to do so or we first obtain your permission.
• We may use the Personal Information to keep you up to date with news, information particular to your Location (as defined in the terms and conditions) and local services.
• We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related Site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising, auditing usage or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
• Certain information relating to visitors to the Site is recorded by the standard operation of our servers, including but without limitation, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. Such information is primarily used to provide an enhanced on-line experience for the visitor.
• The Personal Information you provide shall be accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details.
• We may send you e-mails or other communications to you about our services and/or products or those of our Partner Companies from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails or communications then you can opt out by contacting us as described below. We will also give you the option to opt out in all such e-mails or communications.
By accepting the terms and conditions, or by registering on the Site, unless you opt out by contacting us as described below, you freely consent to the processing and disclosure of your Personal Information as set out above. We will not use Your Personal Information for any other purpose other than set out above without first obtaining your permission.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access the Personal Information that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request must be in writing sent to the e-mail address below and may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Site and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.